Experience the glittering world of fame for a day at Madame Tussauds Sydney.
Start your journey by hopping on a surf board with world surfing champion Layne Beachley, before moving on to the history and world leader zones.
Wear a sailor’s hat with Captain Cook whilst navigating the seas, sit on the throne beside Queen Elizabeth or address the nation with Julia Gillard!
Kids can challenge their friends in a game of Wii tennis with Leyton Hewitt or golf with Greg Norman in the sports zone before jumping on stage and performing with Rihanna or Kylie Minogue in our music section!
The fun continues through our film and TV zones where you can have an on-screen interview with Oprah or have your photo taken with super heroes, Iron Man and Wolverine, as well as all our A-List Stars!
Mingle and interact with over 70 of the world’s most famous figures, whilst also going on an interactive journey through the worlds of sport, music, culture, film and much much more, ALL IN JUST ONE DAY!
For more information go to: www.madametussauds.com/Sydney
Madame Tussauds Facts:
- Opening hours: 9am – 8pm (last entry 7pm)
- Open 365 days a year (Check website for opening hours)
- 13th Madame Tussauds to open in the world
- The fifth of its kind in the Asia Pacific region
- Madame Tussauds Sydney cost over $14 million to construct and boasts over 1,800sqm of space
- Over 70 iconic wax figures
- Over 30 interactive experiences
- 9 fun-filled themed zones
- Sydney’s no.1 new Tourist Development 2012
- It takes over 800 hours of work and 20 artists to make just one wax figure
Aquarium Wharf Darling Harb Wheat Street
Sydney 2000 NSW
Thousands of offers to choose from across every category
Simply choose a discount offer to redeem and save
Part of every purchase goes to your choice of beneficiary