The Shaw Academy is a professional training and higher education institution dedicated to making the highest quality, practical education accessible to all. We are committed to both excellence in teaching and support, enhancing the learning experience of each individual student. We provide cutting edge education, offering highly innovative topics, administered in a flexible nature.
The Shaw Academy was founded on the premise of necessity. Put simply, for too long people have been paying too much for education and getting too little. At Shaw Academy education knows no boundaries; vocational topics and one to one support are seamlessly integrated in an affordable manner, teaching practical skills to apply to the real world.
The introduction to web development course aims to give you the knowledge and skills to start developing your own websites and web applications. This course focuses on the practical application of the technologies used to in web development
This course takes place over four weeks and includes 10 lessons which take you through the process of creating web content step by step. In addition to the live presentations, all lessons can be accessed 24/7 post their release date for your convenience. You will also have full tutor support throughout the course making applying your new found knowledge easier than ever!
• Learn the coding languages and technologies used in web development
• Live lessons with fully interactive bonus Q & A sessions
• Totally practical skills and knowledge to start developing your own websites
• 10 online audio and visual modules, highly enjoyable interactive, easily accessible, premium practical content delivered in an accessible format available on-demand at your convenience 24/7
• Full support provided throughout and upon completion of the programme – your tutor is at hand at all times and can be reached with any question no matter how large or small
• No prior knowledge or experience required.
Lesson 1: Introduction to web development
Lesson 2: Creating web pages
Lesson 5: Setting up a web server
Lesson 6: Programming fundamentals
Lesson 7: Introduction to PHP and back-end languages
Lesson 8: PHP & Databases
Lesson 9: Putting it all together
Lesson 10: Content management systems
Full Course Information can be found here -
Thousands of offers to choose from across every category
Simply choose a discount offer to redeem and save
Part of every purchase goes to your choice of beneficiary