Claim this discount
Fizzics Education - Space Science Party - QLD
Go ballistic at your next children's party!
- Launch several types of rockets and hold a searing hot (yet safe) space shuttle tile!
- See what the Big Bang really looked like.
- Make gooey Alien Slime (a polymerisation reaction for the chemists out there)
- Look through telescopes, ride the giant gyroscope and much, much more...
- Includes access to free science experiments emailed every month!
Designed from experience
Our parties have been designed by experienced science teachers and communicators to make sure that the balance is right; cool experiments that they don't normally see at school and all the fun stuff that you would see at a science toy store!
Plus we've run 1000's of science parties since 2004 so all experiments have been completely tried and tested.
Science Party Duration
The basic party program runs for 1 hour, however we can run science experiments for up to 90 minutes depending if you wish to add a cool liquid nitrogen show to the party.
There's a lot to keep them busy! The activities chosen by our presenter will be selected based on your average age attending, the number of children and the actual site of the party itself.
- Alien slime! - Gooey, gooey, gooey stuff!
- Caught in the Shadow - Model the difference between solar and lunar eclipses.
- Celestial cross-sections - How are stars and planets constructed differently?
- Giant Gyro - How do spacecraft turn in space anyway?
- Gravity Pull - Model the gravity on Earth vs. Mars.
- Gyrating Gyros - Why does the Earth wobble?
- Planetary orbits - Model our solar system
- Rocket launcher - Launch a rocket using a chemical propellant
- Scanning for Signals - Picking up faint signals from distant star systems.
- Solar Spacecraft - What is the power source of some space probes?
- Spiraling satellites - Satellite attenuation; what comes up must come down
- Star viewers - What are the different type of galaxies?
- Talking with friends - Lasers may replace radio in future communication
- Telescopic vision - Use a telescopic lens to read distant information
- The Big Bang - The Universe is expanding, what does it look like?
- Troublesome tools - How is working in space affect tool design and use?
- Shuttle tile burn - How much heat can a real shuttle tile take?
Check out our website or give us a call for more information including the areas that we service