The Phoenix Rising Foundation
ABOUT THE PHOENIX RISING FOUNDATION
1. The Foundation centres on an eco retreat for homeless Veterans, returning troops and 100 youth who are abused, neglected, homeless and suicidal.
2. Located in Northern NSW or the border of Queensland. We are currently searching for 1000 to 4000 plus acres to purchase.
3. They will come from shelters, crisis homes, foster care organisations and off the street. The troops will have access to the retreat all year round.
4. The Retreat will provide a registered non-government school with a full national curriculum and extra curricular activities. Online University options to further educate our homeless Veterans will be available.
5. The Retreat will have specialised counsellors, mentors, youth workers and teachers to help the healing process and guidance for all who live on the property.
6. The teenagers have the opportunity to obtain their HSC and then enrol in University, or learn vital on-the-job skills to allow for an easier transition into the workforce.
7. There will be an exit program for all to assist them in assimilating to the ‘outside world’ as they leave the Retreat and gain employment or start University.
8. The Retreat will cost around $10 million to build and open. There will be an ongoing cost of $3 million a year. We will be living off the land with the aim to be fully sustainable.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
9. People and organisations that have the knowledge, funds and passion to help create this movement.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
10. Make a donation on our website below.
11. Become part of the foundation through your workplace with a unique fundraising activity.
No events for this organisation